Credits - Shehnaaz Gill Instagram
1. Shehnaaz rose to fame in 2019, when she participated in the Colors TV show Bigg Boss 13.
2. She started her career as a singer with the song ‘Mere Naseeb Tu’, which was released in July 2020.
3. She has acted in the Punjabi films 'Kala Shah Kala', 'Jinde Meriye', 'Daaka', and 'Flicker Singh'.
4. She has released several hit singles, including 'Kurta Pajama', 'Shona Shona', and 'Habit'.
5. She has her own YouTube channel, where she uploads her music videos, interviews, and other content.
6. She owns a production company called Shehnaaz Gill Productions.
7. She has endorsed various brands such as Nestle, Biba, Myntra, and L'Oreal.
8. She has won several awards, including the Stardust Award for Most Stylish Star and the Lions Gold Award for Favourite Onscreen Jodi.
9. She has performed at various events, including the Dabur Gulabari Rose Freshener concert in Dubai.
10. She is often compared to her counterpart Sidharth Shukla by the media and fans.
Read More About Shehnaaz Gill On Our Website