Achieve “Massive Action” results and accomplish your business dreams! While most people operate with only three degrees of action-no action, retreat, or normal action-if you’re after big goals, you don’t want to settle for the ordinary. To reach the next level, you must understand the coveted 4th degree of action.
The 10X Rule Summary
The 10X Rule says that 1) you should set targets for yourself that are 10X greater than what you believe you can achieve and 2) you should take actions that are 10X greater than what you believe are necessary to achieve your goals.
The biggest mistake most people make in life is not setting goals high enough. Taking massive action is the only way to fulfill your true potential.
This is my book summary of The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone. My notes are informal and often contain quotes from the book as well as my own thoughts. This summary also includes key lessons and important passages from the book.
- The biggest mistake most people make in life is not setting goals high enough.
- The 10X Rule is based on understanding the level of effort and the level of thinking required to succeed.
- Operating at activity levels far beyond the normal is 10X action and execution. It will take you far.
- Set targets that are 10X the goals you would ever dream of.
- Your thoughts and actions are the reason you are where you are right now.
- In order to go farther than you ever thought possible you must both think and act at levels 10X beyond the norm.
- Why keep working once you have achieved a certain financial level of success? Because you can be happy while accomplishing things, not while resting and doing nothing. If you loved your wife and kids yesterday, should you just stop at that? Or should you build upon it? Same way with your work and legacy.
- Limiting the amount of success you desire is a violation of the 10X Rule.
- The 10X Rule: You must set targets for yourself that are 10X more than what you think you want and then take 10X the action you think is required to get there.
- Common mistake 1: setting your sights too low.
- Common mistake 2: underestimating how much action is required.
- Common mistake 3: spending too much time competing and not enough time dominating their sector.
- Common mistake 4: underestimating the amount of adversity they will have to overcome.
- Any goal you set is going to be difficult to achieve, so why not set them higher from the beginning?
- Most people feel like they are working – rather than chasing passion – because the payoff isn’t large enough.
- You will either work to accomplish your goals and dreams or you’ll be used to accomplish someone else’s goals and dreams.
This is a book about achieving extreme success in work, life, family life, and spiritual life. The 10x rule based on the idea you should figure out what you want to do.
Say what goal you have: got making a certain amount of money, finding your ideal loved ones, achieving a certain body fat percentage, etc. Multiply the effort and time you think you’ll take by 10. That way you have a more accurate idea of how much time and effort it will actually take.
This is just one part of the 10x rule though on the other side of the coin is 10x thinking. That is when you think how much money you want to earn, you should multiply that by 10 and figure out the steps that you’ll want to take in the amount of time that will take to get to the goal.
We as humans have a tendency to underestimate what we can accomplish and therefore set lower goals and not reach our full potential. When you apply the 10x rule, do your thinking and then apply the 10x rule to how you act as well.
Download Other Books ==>>
- End of Days by Sylvia Browne Pdf Download | 149 Pages
- Think And Grow Rich Pdf Download | 331 Pages
- Invincible Thinking Pdf Download | 114 Pages
About the Author
Grant Cardone is a globally renowned entrepreneur, real estate investor, sales trainer, author, and motivational speaker. He is now a big business tycoon with various skills that have increased his value. Also, he is the popular Social Media Influencer too, as he has millions of fans following on his YouTube channel and also on other social media handles.