English grammar is the set of structural rules of the English language. This includes the structure of words, phrases, clauses, sentences, and whole texts.
Ship or Sheep? An Intermediate Pronunciation Course Pdf
This is a comprehensive pronunciation course for intermediate students of English. It provides systematic practice of English pronunciation, stress and intonation through a wide variety of interesting exercises and activities. The course is accompanied by a recording of all the practice material on three cassettes.
About the Author Ann Baker
Baker was born Anne Salmond just before the outbreak of World War I, the daughter of Sir Geoffrey Salmond who later became the professional head of the Royal Air Force. She was educated at Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford, and lived with her father and mother in both Egypt and India. She married Valentine Baker (1910–1979) and has five children.
Table and Content in the Book
- Introducing yourself and others
- Expressing opinions, likes, and dislikes
- Describing people, places, and things
- Striking up a conversation
- Making dates and appointments
- Expressing wants and needs
- Making requests and offers
- Expressing doubts and uncertainty
- Talking about future events
- Making a case or arguing a point
- Narrating a story
- Retelling a conversation
- Talking about controversial issues
- Electronic conversation
Download Other Books ==>>
- Practice Makes Perfect English Conversation Pdf Donwload
- English Grammar in Use (Cambridge) Pdf Download (Free)
- Practical English Usage Pdf Download | 684 Pages