How to Ask for a Raise? In syntax and grammar, a phrase is a group of words or singular word acting as a grammatical unit. For instance, the English expression “the very happy squirrel” is a noun phrase which contains the adjective phrase “very happy”. Phrases can consist of a single word or a complete sentence.
Here are the list of phrases asking for a raise in salary at work to your boss.
How to Ask for a Raise?
- I’m going to quit unless I get a salary adjustment.
- If I don’t get a raise right now, I’m walking out.
- Could you please take a moment and review my current level of compensation?
- My salary hasn’t changed since I began working here. Can we look into that?
- I’ve taken on additional responsibility but don’t have the salary to show for it.
- I can’t think of any reason why I should be making the same money, can you?
- Let’s discuss what needs to happen in order for me to get a raise.
- A raise won’t get rid of the stress, but it sure will help me feel better.
- Either give me a raise or I quit.
- I’m due a performance review and a raise. When can we make than happen?
- I don’t think a raise would be unwarranted, given all I do here.
- I’m doing the work of two people. I simply need more money.
- I can’t take this job anymore; if I stay I’ll need to make more money.
- I think my work is the best it has ever been, but I’m still making the same salary.
- Can we at least discuss a cost of living adjustment?
- I did some research and I’m not making anything close to my current market value.
- We’re a much smaller team than when I started, so I need a raise to compensate.
- It’s been more than a year since I had a salary review.
- I think I deserve a raise, and I won’t be happy unless you agree.
- If you are happy with my work, you need to show that to me in concrete terms.
- Everyone else is making more than I am; I hope we can discuss that.
- My salary needs an upward adjustment.
Also Read ==>>
- 25+ Phrases for Expressing Anger | List with Examples
- 25+ Phrases for Responding to Bad News | List with Example
- How to Interrupt Someone Politely? | 35+ Phrases List