Cashflow Quadrant! In preparing for the Information Age, you must change the rules on how you manage your money. You can no longer blindly accept the idea that your job is secure, that your hard work will be rewarded, your house is an asset and your largest investment and buying mutual funds is safe.
Cashflow Quadrant Summary
- You can never have true freedom without financial freedom. Freedom may be free, but it has a price.
- Preface: What is Your Life’s Goal?
- Finding your path in life is your goal in life. Your path is not your profession, how much money you make, your title, or your successes and failures.
- Finding your path means finding out what you were put here on this earth to do. What is your life’s purpose? Why were you given this gift called life? And what is the gift you give back to life?
- Most people are programmed early in life to “Go to school and get a job.” School is about finding a job in the E or S quadrant. It is not about finding your life’s path.
- Trust your intuition, heart and have guts.
- Education is a process.
- To develop into a whole human being, we need mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual education. Traditional schools were primarily about developing students mentally.
- That is why so many students who do well in school, do not do well in real life, especially in the world of money.
- School programs students to be an employee in the E or S quadrant. Traditional education is not the place for a person who wants to be an entrepreneur in the B and I quadrants. Become an entrepreneur in education. Cashflow Quadrant Pdf!
- It seems that our paths in life are not found in our minds. Our path in life is to find out what is in our hearts. The shortcoming of traditional education.
- Millions of people leave school, only to be trapped in jobs they do not like. They know something is missing in life. Many people are also trapped financially, earning just enough to survive, wanting to earn more but not knowing what to do.
Download Other Books ==>>
- The Grapes of Wrath Pdf Download | 313 Pages
- The Four Hour Work Week Pdf Download | 598 Pages
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Pdf Download
About the Author
Robert Toru Kiyosaki is an American businessman and author. Kiyosaki is the founder of Rich Global LLC and the Rich Dad Company, a private financial education company that provides personal finance and business education to people through books and videos.