Asking for Opinion! If you want to ask someone’s opinion on certain things, it is quite hard for an English learner. So, Here we list down some of the common phrases for asking for opinions about something.
Asking for Opinions Phrases
- Have you got an answer or not?
- You’re going to say it anyway, so get it over with!
- Just spit it out already!
- What’s your best answer?
- I can’t proceed without hearing from you.
- Speak your mind or forever hold your peace.
- I welcome all opinions, so please speak freely.
- Would you like to interject?
- It would help me a lot to know your opinion on…
- As a proponent of […],
- would you say that […]?
- Dialogue is key—what do you have to say?
- Don’t be afraid of being misunderstood.
- Please speak freely.
- What do you think about…?
- I am open to any suggestions.
- Would you like to contribute to this dialogue?
- What’s your view of the situation?
- Any input is welcome.
- If you don’t agree, show me an alternative.
- I’d love to get your take on this.
- Is there anything you’d like to add?
Also Read ==>>
- Adjectives with Y – 250+ Adjectives with Hindi Meaning
- Adjectives start with Z: 200+ List of Adjectives
- Adjectives with Z – 250+ Adjectives with Hindi Meaning