Animals are multicellular, eukaryotic organisms in the biological kingdom Animalia. With few exceptions, animals consume organic material, breathe oxygen, are able to move, can reproduce sexually, and go through an ontogenetic stage in which their body consists of a hollow sphere of cells, the blastula, during embryonic development.
Here are the list of animal sounds.
Animals Sound List
- Elephant – Trumpet
- Snake – Hiss
- Duck – Quack – quack
- Horse – Neigh – hu-u-u-u
- Goose – Honk
- Donkey – Hee-haw – iaah
- Bird – Tweet – tswit
- Dog – Woof – wau/ wuff
- Rabbit – Hrrr
- Sheep – Baaah – bahh
- Cow – Moo – muuuh
- Turkey – Gobble
- Bee – Buzz – summ
- Bear – Growl
- Hen – Cluck – gak
- Frog – Ribbet – quaak
- Mouse – Squeak
- Tiger – Growl – grrr
- Chick – Cheep – piep
- Lion – Roar
- Fish – Splosh
- Cat – Meow – miau
- Pig – Oink – grunz
- Goat – Baah – maah
Also Read ==>>
- Read Phrasal Verb | 10+ Useful Phrasal Verb with Read
- Rain Idioms | 10+ Awesome Rain Idioms You Should Use
- Opposite Words | 50+ Opposite Words List with Examples
Animal Sounds Examples
- We heard the birds cheeping as their mother fed them.
- He heehawed and said everything had been arranged only by him.
- We could hear the baby birds tweeting.
- A duck’s quack doesn’t echo, and no one knows why.
- A trumpet fanfare sounded and the procession began.
- She heard a faint hiss as the metal struck the water.
- He gave us a honk on his horn as he drove off.
- I heard a horse stamp and neigh and I felt the tremor through the walls of my room.
- You’re a cow, moo, moo, moo.
- I don’t want to hear another squeak out of you!
- There’s a buzz going round that the boss has resigned.
- He spoke with a deep soft growl in his throat.
- I could hear the warp and woof of his life.
- Pigs on the bus sing. Oink! Oink! Oink!
- We’re in a hurry so we can only have a quick cluck and grunt.
- Jobs began to gobble like a turkey, and the trio broke up laughing.
- I heard meowing, opened the trunk of the car, and out jumped a thin black cat.